Workflow & BPM
Our unique approach to workflow enables organizations to automate and advance processes from any stage. From basic routing and approvals, intellegent processes based on advanced data extraction or validation and advanced RPA solutions, the ILINX platform can connect with your line of business system or completely manage workflows and business processes.
- Benefits & Features
- Why choose ILINX?
Capture As Workflow
- Acquire data and initiate approvals or processes from any source
- Convert documents to data that drive business processes and workflows
- Routing & approvals
- Automated content extraction & verification
- Intelligent processing via real-time integrations with line of business systems
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Construct and Customize Workflows
- Visual drag & drop workflow designer
- Release to any target, line of business application, file system or repository
- Convert formats for compatibility with external systems and long term data usability
- Reject or filter data from the source to improve processes
Ease of use
Quickly and easily capture information from a desktop, mobile device, MFP, or scanner. The intuitive interface of ILINX capture is quickly mastered with minimal training.
Access from any location via a browser as a knowledge worker, administrator, or IT specialist. Our web-based platform is easy to access, use, and maintain. The ILINX Capture interface is customizable, by user or group, providing access to only the necessary documents and steps for individual users. Easily add custom business logic to automate a manual process.
Ease of deployment
ILINX Capture can be deployed in days, even hours, versus weeks or months. ILINX Capture can be deployed as a SaaS or on-premise solution, and easily maintained remotely.
Lower the total cost of ownership
No page count licensing means you can grow and expand your solution without budget constraints. ILINX Capture reduces the costs associated with paper, storage, and manual processes.
Increase the value of content
ILINX optimizes images for automated processing and automate index, classifying, and validating documents from a simple user interface. Create searchable content, and prevent data loss by protecting personally identifiable information (PII) in any work environment.
Featured Case Study
Superior Court Integrates Document Management for End-to-End Paperless Processes — ILINX solution offers a cost-effective path for Superior Courts to replace paper-based processes to automate not only courtroom processes, but any department, from AP to payroll.
Providing business process automation to our customers and partners ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 for over 26 years.
Ready to automate, manage, and optimize your business processes? We can't wait to hear from you!