Check out our current openings below.
An ImageSource Inside Sales Representative is a sales position that actively seeks out and engages customer prospects. This full-time position is responsible for discovering new opportunities, maintaining existing accounts, achieving sales goals and being the first contact for incoming calls. This candidate must be comfortable making daily sales calls and influencing customers to close sales. Periodically, the Inside Sales Representative may also be required to travel for tradeshows, training and other events as management deems necessary to grow their business. This candidate will be expected to understand the Company’s ILINX Software Suite, the internal systems, procedures and processes. They will also need to have the ability to conduct WebEx presentations to prospective clients.
• Build a pipeline and achieve quarterly/annual sales goals
• Generate accurate sales forecast Maintain a punctual schedule
• Sustain current accounts and renewals at average rate of 95% (includes ILINX SA renewals, 3rd party software renewals and hardware renewals)
• Maintain CRM and all other pertinent Company systems with accuracy
• Process sales orders and invoices Responds to RFP’s and RFI’s
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Highly skilled to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to be creative and flexible
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office on PC platform
• Effective customer service skills
• Goal oriented
• Must be able to take directions and constructive criticism
• Maintain a positive, professional and productive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree, three years of sales experience or a strong work ethic with a desire to learn.
Demonstrate knowledge of internal tools and processes. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of our ILINX branded tools and each tools functionality. Demonstrate knowledge of competitive products, past partnerships. Demonstrate knowledge of corporate vision and current strategic and tactical objectives.
Demonstrate consistent high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of punctuality, ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality and a concern for others in all activities.
The Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer must possess an inherent curiosity, critical thinking skills, and must genuinely enjoy ‘breaking things’. This QA position will focus primarily on developing and executing manual test cases for our web and mobile enterprise content management suite. At times, the execution of these tests may require writing and/or running lightweight programs to simulate real-world scenarios. Eventually, some of these tests will evolve into automation tests. If you are a self-motivated, out-of-the-box, methodical thinker, and if you enjoy seeing your work strengthen the quality of software products used by thousands of people every day, we would like to hear from you.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing as appropriate
• Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities, open defect counts, and open/close rates
• Understand product requirements and real-world use cases to provide timely and meaningful feedback .NET coding skills and the ability to create automated testing tools a plus
• Create performance test report for testing application under heavy load.
• Leverage your technical skills to identify where the performance bottlenecks exist
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Reporting: software testing, product documentation, training internal employees on the software
• Candidate must be able to work on-site in Olympia, Washington Nice to have proficiency in Vietnamese
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in computer science
Demonstrates an understanding of the ECM market to include Capture, Document Management, Workflow and Web Content Management solutions and associated products.
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality and a concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
ImageSource is seeking a highly driven and motivated college graduate with a marketing or communications background for an entry level sales position working in the greater Seattle area. We are a dynamic integration and software development company with substantial growth opportunities for sales minded individuals. ImageSource has a fast-paced work environment and hires independent, entrepreneurial-minded leaders.
The candidate will experience a variety of sales competencies including:
• Account growth and development - You will be both a "hunter" and a "farmer" to find new business in "green pastures" and create additional business in existing accounts adjust quarterly
• Solutions oriented sales approach Strategic sales planning: you will develop a strategic territory plan then monitor and adjust quarterly
• Social media marketing: Utilize social media (blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) to create social marketing presence
Lead generation: You will develop field marketing campaigns in conjunction with our marketing department to develop new markets and new leads
• Give presentations: Create and deliver solution sales based on PowerPoint presentations
• Public speaking: In person, webinars and technical demonstrations
• Written communications: Project proposals, RFP responses, email
• Develop business cases: Construct business cases to justify project procurement
• Negotiate: Negotiate to close business association membership: Network to grow your contact base
Qualification / Requirements
Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred)
Excellent writing and communication skill
Public speaking proficiency
Ability to travel
Experience with social media platforms
Please note that we may add and revise as necessary without notice. We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time. ImageSource, Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
Please send your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or mail to: ImageSource Inc., 612 5th Avenue SW, Olympia, WA 98501, Attn: HR.