Securely store, access, edit, share and manage your content throughout its lifecycle
Enterprise Content Management
document management | digital asset management | records retention
We offer a host of robust, scale-able solutions that enables you to leverage your critical content
to build and complement your business applications.
ILINX Content Store
Web-based .NET architecture
Supports centralized management
Quick to deploy
Easy to extend
On-premise or cloud deployment
Records retention capabilities
Build in capture
IBM FileNet P8
Unified platform: ECM reference architecture with comprehensive business process management
Supports flexible API for Java, Microsoft, .NET, and XML Web services
Flexible SOA architecture
Clean and highly funcitonal integration with other Oracle business applications
Intuitive HTML5 interface
Organizes data for rapid access
Enables sharing using familiar Microsoft applications
We're the best partner to help you optimize productivity & unleash revenue growth
The case for investing in content management is universal: to reduce the time, cost and complexity associated with storing, locating and collaborating on documents and data. The technical expertise we provide will help you amplify your investment in a document management system. When you work with ImageSource, you get:
- 20 years experience executing integrations & migrations
- Specialized teams, both industry and process specific
- PMP certified Project Managers
- Highly certified technical resources
- On-time, on-budget deployments
- A long-term partnership
6 ways document management can empower your business process
Leverage data from existing systems, unlock critical data in your systems of record to extend the value of your content
Control access through fine-grained security and centralized management
Instantly generate searchable text on scanned documents using OCR and full-text indexing
Reduce the regulatory liabilities and fines associated with records management
Instantly access, search and work with content on any device
Reallocate staff time spent on finding documents and managing records to client service and revenue-generating tasks
Leverage ECM to extend the power of all your business systems
- Deliver content to your knowledge workers directly within the interface of the line-of business system or ERP
- Generate and exchange correspondence with your customers
- Push and pull critical information between your repository and external system
- Retrieve up-to-date information with a simple click of a button on any system
Enforce compliance from the moment records are created
ImageSource offers a range of records management that puts you in control of your content's complete lifecycle. From creation to disposition and final destruction of your documents and data, our software replaces manual retention practices with an automated solution for the proactive management of your records.
- Ensure compliance with government and industry records retention requirements
- Eliminate lost and duplicate files
- Automate records retention and disposition
- Set up notifications for document destruction
- Complete auditing to track documents that have been removed and who approved the processing
WSDOT migrates to ILINX from expiring Oracle 10g platform
WSDOT released an official RFP to replace Oracle 10g. It included 265 technical requirements for imaging, document management workflow, retention management, and COLD processing. Of the finalist, the WSDOT committee decided that ILINX software, the solution recommended by ImageSource, best met the agency's sweeping requirements.
- ILINX is built on a .NET framework, which gives the platform a critical advantage over Java based software options
- ILINX Export implemented to provide the mandatory retention management functionality
- Agency can implement & maintain technology using internal resources
- Users can master application with little to no training
ILINX solution offers a cost-effective path for Superior Courts to replace paper-based processes to automate not only courtroom processes, but any department, from AP to payroll.
National Frozen Foods Gets Greener with Web-based Capture and Agile ECM Platform
With paper invoices coming into all four locations and then being sent to corporate, the Accounts Payable process was a logical place for National Frozen Foods to roll out the ECM technology.
MiraCosta College Cuts IT Costs, Streamline Information Through User-Friendly ECM system
ILINX Capture and ILINX Content Store offered compatibility to MiraCosta's existing infrastructure without the need to install software locally.
Join other progressive business leaders and revolutionize your Enterprise Content Management
Receive tips and tricks, best practices, and product updates, all sent straight to your inbox.
ImageSource is a leader in ECM integration and the manufacturer of ILINX software
ImageSource is a recognized leader in consulting, strategic analysis and rapid application deployment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Founded in 1994, ImageSource is a privately held corporation headquartered in Olympia, WA. We currently provide business process automation for organizations ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500.