We're always looking for innovative, intelligent, and talented individuals to join our team. ImageSource has career opportunities in all levels of our company for those looking for professional and personal growth.
Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer
The Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer must possess an inherent curiosity, critical thinking skills, and must genuinely enjoy ‘breaking things’. This QA position will focus primarily on developing and executing manual test cases for our web and mobile enterprise content management suite. At times, the execution of these tests may require writing and/or running lightweight programs to simulate real-world scenarios. Eventually, some of these tests will evolve into automation tests. If you are a self-motivated, out-of-the-box, methodical thinker, and if you enjoy seeing your work strengthen the quality of software products used by thousands of people every day, we would like to hear from you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing as appropriate
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities, open defect counts, and open/close rates
- Understand product requirements and real-world use cases to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- .NET coding skills and the ability to create automated testing tools a plus
- Create performance test report for testing application under heavy load. Leverage your technical skills to identify where the performance bottle necks exist
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reporting: software testing, product documentation, training internal employees on the software
- Candidate must be able to work on-site in Olympia, Washington
- Nice to have proficiency in Vietnamese
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in computer science
Demonstrates an understanding of the ECM market to include Capture, Document Management, Workflow and Web Content Management solutions and associated products.
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality and a concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
We may add and revise as necessary if employee is exceeding what has been set forth.
We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time. ImageSource participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
Send resumes to ImageSource, Inc., 5th Avenue SW, Olympia, WA 98501, Attn: HR. Or online at email@example.com
Field Sales - Entry Level
ImageSource is seeking a highly driven and motivated college graduate with a marketing or communications background for an entry level sales position working in the greater Seattle area. We are a dynamic integration and software development company with substantial growth opportunities for sales minded individuals. ImageSource has a fast-paced work environment and hires independent, entrepreneurial-minded leaders. The candidate will experience a variety of sales competencies including:
- Account growth and development - You will be both a "hunter" and a "farmer" to find new business in "green pastures" and create additional business in existing accounts adjust quarterly
- Solutions oriented sales approach
- Strategic sales planning - you will develop a strategic territory plan then monitor and adjust quarterly
- Social media marketing - Utilize social media (blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) to create social marketing presence
- Lead generation - You will develop field marketing campaigns in conjunction with our marketing department to develop new markets and new leads
- Give presentations - Create and deliver solution sales based on PowerPoint presentations
- Public speaking - In person, webinars and technical demonstrations
- Written communications - project proposals, RFP responses, email
- Develop business cases - construct business cases to justify project procurement
- Negotiate - Negotiate to close business
- Association membership - Network to grow your contact base
Qualification / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred)
- Excellent writing and communication skill
- Public speaking proficiency
- Ability to travel
- Experience with social media platforms
To apply or find out more information about this position please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMAGESOURCE, INC. is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
ImageSource is a leader in ECM integration and the manufacturer of ILINX software
ImageSource is a recognized leader in consulting, strategic analysis and rapid application deployment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Founded in 1994, ImageSource is a privately held corporation headquartered in Olympia, WA. We currently provide business process automation for organizations ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500.