- Why choose ILINX?
Configure data sources and receive/integrate content from external systems. ILINX Content Store supports a variety of content types and can integrate with ECM systems. Eliminate the risk of data in multiple locations. Files are optimized for search and retrieval.
Secure collaboration between individuals and business systems. Use versioning, annotation, and redaction and view files including video. Share documents as links or attachments. Enable workflow and increase document value to other business systems by creating searchable PDFs.
Manage the document lifecycle completely. Replace, restore or discard files with complete version history. ILINX Content Store can implement your document and file retention and security policies simply and quickly.
ILINX Content Store provides secure and affordable search, storage and management for all of your document types and digital assets. Users and administrators can access ILINX Content Store on a desktop or tablet through a browser.
End-to-end document management
- Centralized administration & fast remote deployment
- Enables & automates retention management & policies-eliminating duplication of saved documents
- Automatically create folders & simplifies search
- Document versioning-replace, restore & discard files with complete version history
- Web-enabled search and retrieval of documents from any Windows desktop & search/retrieval from MAC desktops
- "Notebook"- make a temporary set of documents to work offline and sync later
Onboard, view, edit & share documents with ease
- View media directly in ILINX viewer
- Edit & check in Microsoft Office Word without leaving ILINX
- Send as links, native documents, print, XPS or PDF
- Save advanced and favorite searches
- Collaborate on documents via discussions, annotations and notes
- Search options including keyword, advanced boolean, full-text & structured index
- Drag and drop documents from desktop
- Contribute via mobile devices
Leverage data from existing systems
- Migrate from obsolete repositories & databases for centralized storage & maintenance
- Built-in and configurable data input sources
- Optional email integration
- URL Tools & SOAP/REST services to easily enable content in other systems
- Integrate with Salesforce, SharePoint, Dynamics, Oracle ERP systems & more
Administer and control document security
- Leverage existing active directory policies including document access and editing permissions
- Back-up, restore & secure using standard processes
- Test-to-production capable
- Import/export system configuration
- Easily monitor system usage, storage volumes & specific user activity
- Configure, provision & deploy new tailored repositories for departments and groups in seconds
- HIPAA compliant user auditing & reporting
Ease of use
Quickly and easily store information. Send it from a desktop, email attachment or mobile device then categorize it and secure it in ILINX.
Access from any location via a browser as a knowledge worker, administrator or IT specialist. Our web-based platform is easy to access, use, and maintain. The ILINX interface is customizable by user or group providing access to only the necessary documents for individual users. Easily add custom business logic or new instances.
Ease of deployment
ILINX Capture can be deployed in days, even hours, versus weeks or months. ILINX can be deployed as an on-premise solution, and easily maintained remotely.
Access from any location via a browser, whether you're a knowledge worker, administrator or IT specialist.
Lower total cost of ownership
No page count licensing means you can grow and expand your solution without budget constraints. ILINX reduces the cost associated with paper, storage and manual processes.
Increase the value of your content
Create searchable content, prevent data loss and protect personally identifiable information (PII) in any work environment. Execute retention policies to improve compliance and reduce liability.
Featured Success Story
National Frozen Foods gets greener with web-based capture and agile ILINX ECM platform. With paper invoices coming into all four locations and then being sent to corporate, the accounts payable process was a logical place for National Frozen Foods to roll out the ECM technology.
Need more to Capture? We have the tools.
- Capture by Industry
- Request a Demo
Back office and front office automation for financial services organizations. Improving the customer's experience, internal processes and accelerating funding. Utilize data to evaluate customer interactions and anticipate their needs.
We design, deliver and support front and back office solutions for entire departments, or specific business processes.
Improve Accounts Payable, Admissions, Registrar’s Office or HR efficiency by department or through your entire institution by connecting business systems and automating workflows.
Extend your case management system by truly automating every paper-based form from the clerk’s office, to the courtroom, and from the public.
Try out our demo
Simply fill out the form and one of our team members will get in touch with you shortly.
Providing business process automation to our customers and partners ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 for over 26 years.
Ready to automate, manage, and optimize your business processes? We can't wait to hear from you!