We're always looking for innovative, intelligent, and talented individuals to join our team. ImageSource has career opportunities in all levels of our company for those looking for professional and personal growth.
Candidates MUST submit cover letter and resume.
Please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: ImageSource Inc., 612 5th Avenue SW, Olympia, WA 98501, Attn: HR.
Please note that we may add and revise as necessary without notice. We are unable to sponsor new U.S. work visas at this time. ImageSource, Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
ImageSource, Inc. is the manufacturer of ILINX software and a recognized leader in consulting, strategic analysis and rapid application deployment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Utilizing expert teams and a broad portfolio of world leading ECM technology, we improve critical business processes that leverage the management of data, documents and integration with legacy software systems.
ImageSource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
The qualified candidate will provide in-office and remote technical support via phone, email, and remote support software.
- Provide support and technical assistance to ImageSource internal and external customers.
- Review customer support requests, contact customers to clarify requests, and ensure that all necessary information is obtained.
- Document, research, track and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors. This includes the creation of or assistance with the creation of a resolution or workaround procedures.
- Monitor customer tickets and escalate urgent problems as appropriate.
- Continually communicate progress to customers and maintain favorable client relationships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all ImageSource-supported products and technologies.
- Work with Product Development on issues, enhancements, and testing of product related items.
- Bachelors/Associates Degree in a related technology or computer engineering field preferred.
- Prior success as a support technician preferred.
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL Server.
- Technical depth in one or more computer engineering disciplines.
- Ability to resolve challenging problems in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Certifications a plus: AIIM Certified Information Professional (CIP), Microsoft Certifications
Commonly supported technologies
Microsoft Client and Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL, Internet Information Services (IIS), .NET Programming, Microsoft Azure, ILINX Software Suite, Kofax Capture, OpenText AppXtender, Oracle IPM/WebCenter
Mandatory Training & Certifications
- ImageSource computer based training (CBT) within 7 days of hire
- Expense Report Training
- Leave Request Training
- Support Department computer based training (CBT) within 7 days of hire
- Support Department Training Guide
- Support Requests Best Practices
- Troubleshooting Guidelines
- Communication Essentials
- Informal certification with ILINX Capture, ILINX Content Store, ILINX eForms, ILINX Import and ILINX Export within 30 days of hire
Demonstrate high standards of character such as honesty, trust, confidentiality, and concern for others in all activities, including verbal and written communication.
Qualified candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting marketing strategies and events to increase company visibility and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. This temporary, paid, part-time position is located at the Olympia headquarters for students or recently graduated individuals that are ready to hit the ground running in the marketing sector with the opportunity of advancing to a permanent, full-time status if the candidate exceeds in this position. To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have excellent communication skills and be detail oriented with the ability to perform each essential duty exceptionally.
*Preferred hours are 8AM-12PM or 1PM-5PM, Monday through Friday at the Olympia office but flexibility for class schedule is available.
- Support all marketing driven events including tradeshows, regional training, corporate training seminars and other activities.
- Support and execute tradeshows which includes-booth orders, shipping, staffing communication, show follow-up, literature and over-all show needs.
- Scan the ImageSource web-site weekly to identify any needed updates/changes.
- Participate in social media activities, looking for relevant content to share on behalf of ImageSource.
- Support sales with demand generation campaign support and follow up.
- Coordinate campaign lead tracking in CRM with sales and marketing, assist in creating targeted campaign lists.
- Order supplies and event giveaways.
- Maintain and inventory tradeshow equipment and recommend replacement or additional materials as necessary.
The Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer Manager oversees the activity of the quality assurance staff. They must possess an inherent curiosity, critical thinking skills, and must genuinely enjoy ‘breaking things’. This QA position will focus primarily on developing and executing manual test cases for our web and mobile enterprise content management suite. At times, the execution of these tests may require writing and/or running lightweight programs to simulate real-world scenarios. Eventually, some of these tests will evolve into automation tests. If you are a self-motivated, out-of-the-box, methodical thinker, and if you enjoy seeing your work strengthen the quality of software products used by thousands of people every day, we would like to hear from you.
*This position must work in the Olympia, WA or Monument, CO office location.
- Trains quality assurance staff
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules
- Conducts performance review evaluations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Conduct and write up assessments/bugs on software security to confirm compliance and determine security gaps in enterprise content management suite.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing as appropriate
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities, open defect counts, and open/close rates
- Understand product requirements and real-world use cases to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- .NET coding skills and the ability to create automated testing tools a plus
- Create performance test report for testing application under heavy load. Leverage your technical skills to identify where the performance bottle necks exist
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Reporting: software testing, product documentation, training internal employees on the software
Demonstrates an understanding of the ECM market to include Capture, Document Management, Workflow and Web Content Management solutions and associated products.
Demonstrates consistently high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality and a concern for others in all activities. Excels at verbal and written communication skills.
The Project Developer, System Architect position at ImageSource is ideal for those who have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and drive to succeed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility outlined below. The details listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The qualified Project Developer candidate will work in the Professional Services area of a growing and dynamic software company. This opportunity will provide the candidate the platform to work with and write code for a variety of technologies and development projects, including thick client apps, web apps, web services and databases. The candidate can anticipate to fluidly learn and work with new platforms, APIs and technologies. The candidate can expect to juggle multiple projects and duties effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines. Other responsibilities may include product testing, assist with product documentation and deployment.
System Architect duties may include: business analysis, requirements gathering, customer interface, design, development, implementation, configuration, testing, training and assisting with project documentation.
Candidate must conceptually understand and be able to produce the tasks for a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) related to the development that they are doing and accurately estimate the time to complete the tasks identified. Additionally, the candidate must be able to produce design documentation related to their development work. Proven ability to drive resolution of challenging problems and deliver timely and effective design solutions - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-Starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to report to Olympia Office and work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Open to mentoring and coaching from peers and Executive Leadership
Education & Certification (Preferred)
- Bachelors of Science/Associates Degree in a related Computer Science, Information Systems, or engineering field is preferred.
- Developer related certifications
- Knowledge of Databases such as SQL and Oracle
- AIIM Certified Information Professional (CIP)
We provide digital transformation, enterprise content management and business process management solutions through consulting, strategic analysis and rapid deployment of improved workflows.
Our solutions help leverage current investments in technology and existing infrastructure. We facilitate smooth interoperability with line of business applications. Our professional services group offers unmatched expertise and a proven track record of improving business processes for companies and government agencies world-wide.
An ImageSource Inside Sales Representative is a sales position that actively seeks out and engages customer prospects. This full-time position is responsible for discovering new opportunities, maintaining existing accounts, achieving sales goals and being the first contact for incoming calls. This candidate must be comfortable making daily sales calls and influencing customers to close sales. Periodically, the Inside Sales Representative may also be required to travel for tradeshows, training and other events as management deems necessary to grow their business. This candidate will be expected to understand the Company’s ILINX Software Suite, the internal systems, procedures and processes. They will also need to have the ability to conduct WebEx presentations to prospective clients.
• Build a pipeline and achieve quarterly/annual sales goals
• Generate accurate sales forecast Maintain a punctual schedule
• Sustain current accounts and renewals at average rate of 95% (includes ILINX SA renewals, 3rd party software renewals and hardware renewals)
• Maintain CRM and all other pertinent Company systems with accuracy
• Process sales orders and invoices Responds to RFP’s and RFI’s
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Highly skilled to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to be creative and flexible
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office on PC platform
• Effective customer service skills
• Goal oriented
• Must be able to take directions and constructive criticism
• Maintain a positive, professional and productive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree, three years of sales experience or a strong work ethic with a desire to learn.
Demonstrate knowledge of internal tools and processes. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of our ILINX branded tools and each tools functionality. Demonstrate knowledge of competitive products, past partnerships. Demonstrate knowledge of corporate vision and current strategic and tactical objectives.
Demonstrate consistent high standards of character and belief in a core set of values. Understand the importance of punctuality, ethics, honesty, trust, confidentiality and a concern for others in all activities.
ImageSource is seeking a highly driven and motivated college graduate with a marketing or communications background for an entry level sales position working in the greater Seattle area. We are a dynamic integration and software development company with substantial growth opportunities for sales minded individuals. ImageSource has a fast-paced work environment and hires independent, entrepreneurial-minded leaders.
The candidate will experience a variety of sales competencies including:
• Account growth and development - You will be both a "hunter" and a "farmer" to find new business in "green pastures" and create additional business in existing accounts adjust quarterly
• Solutions oriented sales approach Strategic sales planning: you will develop a strategic territory plan then monitor and adjust quarterly
• Social media marketing: Utilize social media (blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) to create social marketing presence
Lead generation: You will develop field marketing campaigns in conjunction with our marketing department to develop new markets and new leads
• Give presentations: Create and deliver solution sales based on PowerPoint presentations
• Public speaking: In person, webinars and technical demonstrations
• Written communications: Project proposals, RFP responses, email
• Develop business cases: Construct business cases to justify project procurement
• Negotiate: Negotiate to close business association membership: Network to grow your contact base
Qualification / Requirements
Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred)
Excellent writing and communication skill
Public speaking proficiency
Ability to travel
Experience with social media platforms