City | County | State | Courts
Two decades of enabling efficiency, compliance, easy access to information
We've been helping government agencies implement content management solutions since 1994. Our specialized teams include highly certified technical personnel and PMP certified Project Managers. We are expert at partnering with your project team to acheive successful outcomes using a combination of traditional, Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Public Disclosure
- Records Retention
- Application & Claims processing
- Case Management
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Employee onboarding
- Operational efficiencies
- Constituent self-service
- Improve responsiveness
- Business intelligence
- Compliance & transparency
- Share information across the enterprise
- Eliminate bottlenecks
- Extend the power of your ERP & line-of-business systems
- Capture: electronic, paper & fax
- Workflow & BPM
- Electronic Forms
- Email Capture & Import
- Advanced Capture
- Content Management
- Retention Management
Manage your content in the Cloud to maximize cost benefits
- All data, applications and hardware resides in continental U.S.
- Broad range of critical compliance certifications, including CJIS & HIPPA
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Information only accessible to authorized users
- True geographic redundancy—datacenters 500+ miles apart
- Pay for only the resources you need—on the latest, most powerful servers
- Forget about internal software upgrade projects
- Deploy and extend quickly
- Eliminate high up-front capital expenditures
- Public, private or hybrid deployment options
- Meet any business automation need
- Tailor to meet compliance requirements
- Any volume, complexity or type of information
- Works with technology already in place
WSDOT migrates to ILINX from expiring Oracle 10g platform
WSDOT released an official RFP to replace Oracle 10g. It included 265 technical requirements for imaging, document management workflow, retention management, and COLD processing. Of the finalist, the WSDOT committee decided that ILINX software, the solution recommended by ImageSource, best met the agency's sweeping requirements.
- ILINX is built on a .NET framework, which gives the platform a critical advantage over Java based software options
- ILINX Export implemented to provide the mandatory retention management functionality
- Agency can implement & maintain technology using internal resources
- Users can master application with little to no training
Achieve more with fewer resources—technology with quicker ROI
ImageSource ECM Technologies allow you to achieve ROI as quickly as possible, without operational downtime and equips your organization to stay in the black using automation efficiencies.
Your new paperless environment will help you accomplish production gains through:
- Process automation
- Immediate access to content
- Improved accuracy
- Real-time visibility
- Self-service and transitioning workers to more important tasks.
Oakland revamps processes for permit processing & more
"ImageSource demonstrated the ability to meet the technological requirements better than other vendors we evaluated. They established a level of commitment and expertise that allowed key decision makers to move forward."
Mohssen Yassini, Project Manager II, CEDA Projects Department of Information Services
Capture as an Enterprise Service results in 66% fewer support tickets
North Dakota has implemented a statewide capture solution as a service for both paper & electronic documents, extending the ingestion of information that's essential for agencies to provide vital services.
Managed by the Information Technology Department, this solution has replaced aging capture system with technology that is affordable, flexible and completely extensible using internal resources.
- ITD rolls out capture solution to 3,200 users across 16 state agencies
- Technology accommodates users distributed across entire state: Dept. of Revenue, Dept. of Motor Vehicle, and Dept. of Health Services
- Includes email capture solution for 700 users
- IT has experienced 66% fewer capture support tickets
Four ways ECM helps you meet regulatory compliance & mitigate risk
Access the right documents and data on demand
Unlock information isolated in various silos and systems
Protect privacy with granular security configurations
Package and deliver documents quickly and easily
Control the lifecycle of your documents from creation to disposition
Hands-free processing at Sacramento County Human Services
The Advanced Capture solution that ImageSource implemented for Sacramento County Department of Human Assistance accelerates forms processing using optical character recognition (OCR) & intelligent document recognition (ICR).
Now, applications enter the system 50% more quickly, allowing the department to continue working on other critical obligations.
Only a document management system can make your courtroom and ancillary departments fully paperless & automated
Capture & collect critical information
- Faxed documents
- Email messages & attachments
- Web forms
- Scanners & MFPs
- Electronic documents
Automate & control processing of data to meet specific needs
- Highly configurable workflow
- Auto-populate data in forms
- Auto-populate metadata on incoming documents
- Hands-free processing
Enable secure access inside & outside your organization
- One repository for all departments
- Justice partners submit and access information
- Public access on kiosks
- Public access via a secure web portal
- Multiple users can access a document at the same time
- Fast & accurate search
Integrate data & documents with internal & external systems
- Populate web calendar with documents needed for upcoming hearings
- Push & pull information between DMS & CMS
- Integrate data from any & all line-of-business systems
- Seamlessly process State eFilings
Superior Court of California integrates document management for end-to-end paperless processes
ImageSource offered a cost-effective path for Superior Court of California, Stanislaus County to replace paper-based processes to automate not only courtroom processes, but any department, from AP to payroll.
- Eliminate paper & enable efficient processing of information
- Replace manual searches for paper documents or electronic documents buried in large files
Get started today
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, ImageSource has the right ECM solution for you.
ImageSource is a leader in ECM integration and the manufacturer of ILINX software
ImageSource is a recognized leader in consulting, strategic analysis and rapid application deployment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Founded in 1994, ImageSource is a privately held corporation headquartered in Olympia, WA. We currently provide business process automation for organizations ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500.