We're always looking for innovative, intelligent, and talented individuals to join our team. ImageSource has career opportunities in all levels of our company for those looking for professional and personal growth.
The qualified candidate will provide on-site service and support as well as in-house technical support on the telephone.
Responsibilities Include: Answer, evaluate, and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer related technologies. Set up and install new desktop and laptop equipment according to our standards. Research technical problems and consult with appropriate technical or service personnel for follow-up Reconfigure and prepare retired PCs for disposal Document & update installation, configuration, and deployment & maintenance procedures. Participate in special projects as assigned by Management to improve the company's and our client’s IT infrastructure.
Project Methodology: ImageSource has developed a standardized Project Methodology for the design, implementation and rollout of projects for our customers. The Support Engineer is required to understand, support and participate in this project methodology.
Supported Hardware & Software
Kofax, Fujitsu, Bell and Howell, HP, Kodak, ILINX, Oracle, EMC, IBM
Bachelors of Science/Associates Degree in a related engineering field is preferred. Prior success as a support technician is preferred but not necessary. Knowledge of Data bases such as SQL and Oracle. Technical depth in one or more engineering disciplines - Proven ability to drive resolution of challenging problems and deliver timely and effective design solutions and resolutions to issues - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Certifications a plus: Microsoft Certified System Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+)
Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office, Microsoft XP/7/8 Operating Systems, Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft .NET
Certification deadlines will be reviewed during the first week and dates will be determined by a manager.
- Network Essentials (To be obtained by date determined by manager)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (To be obtained by date determined by manager)
- Oracle ECM 11g (To be obtained by date determined by manager)
- Oracle BPM 11g (To be obtained by date determined by manager)
We may add and revise as necessary if employee is exceeding what has been set forth.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Field Sales - Entry Level
ImageSource is seeking a highly driven and motivated college graduate with a marketing or communications background for an entry level sales position working in the greater Seattle area. We are a dynamic integration and software development company with substantial growth opportunities for sales minded individuals. ImageSource has a fast-paced work environment and hires independent, entrepreneurial-minded leaders. The candidate will experience a variety of sales competencies including:
- Account growth and development - You will be both a "hunter" and a "farmer" to find new business in "green pastures" and create additional business in existing accounts adjust quarterly
- Solutions oriented sales approach
- Strategic sales planning - you will develop a strategic territory plan then monitor and adjust quarterly
- Social media marketing - Utilize social media (blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc) to create social marketing presence
- Lead generation - You will develop field marketing campaigns in conjunction with our marketing department to develop new markets and new leads
- Give presentations - Create and deliver solution sales based on PowerPoint presentations
- Public speaking - In person, webinars and technical demonstrations
- Written communications - project proposals, RFP responses, email
- Develop business cases - construct business cases to justify project procurement
- Negotiate - Negotiate to close business
- Association membership - Network to grow your contact base
Qualification / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred)
- Excellent writing and communication skill
- Public speaking proficiency
- Ability to travel
- Experience with social media platforms
To apply or find out more information about this position please contact: email@example.com
IMAGESOURCE, INC. is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.