On-board mission-critical information anytime, anywhere - within or outside the enterprise
imaging | distributed capture | advanced capture | electronic forms | mobile capture | email import | import
Document Imaging: from transaction to production, and everything in between
ImageSource provides a variety of imaging platforms that automate the capture of documents, whether at the leading edge of a transaction or for archival purposes. The platforms we integrate can accommodate centralized production or distributed environments.
Today, organizations are moving capture to the front end of their business processes in order to stay efficient, and ultimately competitive. ILINX Capture is a flexible platform that enables the capture of data, documents and critical information without the constraints of physical location.
Kofax Capture automates and accelerates business processes by capturing all types of paper and electronic documents and forms, transforming them into accurate and actionable information, and delivering it all into your core business applications, processes and workflows
Oracle offers two solutions, Oracle WebCenter Capture and Oracle WebCenter Distributed Capture, that streamline the capture process of paper and electronic documents.
Datacap data extraction technology automates the conversion of unstructured and physical data - email files, JPEG and GIF image files, and power point presentations - into actionable insight in seconds. It eliminates physical handling and accelerates the dissemination of information throughout an organization.
Distributed Capture solution results in 66% fewer support tickets
North Dakota has implemented a statewide capture solution as a service for both paper & electronic documents, extending the ingestion of information that's essential for agencies to provide vital services.
Managed by the Information Technology Department (ITD), this solution has replaced aging capture system with technology that is affordable, flexible and completely extensible using internal resources.
- ITD rolls out capture solution to 3,200 users across 16 state agencies
- ITD accommodates users distributed across entire state
- Includes email capture solution for 750 users
- IT has experienced 66% fewer capture support tickets
End-to-end automation with Advanced Capture
These capture platforms provide powerful automation to increase processing speed, reduce operating costs and increase visibility of documents and data, resulting in faster customer service, greater profitability and reduced risk of compliance failure.
- increase efficiency & reduce costs
- a solution for all document forms
- Rapid ROI through the elimination of labor-intensive operations
- Web-based clients and easy-to-configure data extraction ensure low total cost of ownership
- Unmatched accuracy for recognition, classification and validation
- Reduce processing time, costs and storage space for paper documents
- Advanced architecture allows for effective everyday processing of large document volumes
- Artificial intelligence algorithms analyze documents for the purposes of automatic classification and data extraction
- Easily extract from unstructured, semi-structured and structured forms
- Extract from multiple data types: Machine print (via OCR), hand print (via ICR), barcodes, human marked data (via OMR)
- Process any kind of document: invoices, contracts, transcripts, registration forms, email and more
To determine what level of Advanced Capture will provide ROI for your business process, we recommend a consulting engagement. We can help:
- Analyze your business problem/challenge
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Provide business vision
- Define technology requirements
- Build a business case
Capture data onsite, via a web portal and enable self-service with eForms
Capture and access accurate information immediately using Electronic Forms.
- Accelerate business cycles
- Improve customer service
- Boost workforce productivity
- Increase data accuracy
- Gain competitive edge
- Capture data offline & sync
- Real-time reporting
Mobile Capture—Empower your mobile workforce to expedite processes
Capture from your smartphone or tablet and push content into your business process for immediate consumption within your enterprise. Gain competitive advantage by capturing on the go to accelerate business transactions and eliminate lag time associated with traditional operations.
Real-time capture, flexible delivery
- Easily submit captured information into document management production workflow and line-of-business applications
- Connect easily to ILINX Capture server
Produce clean, searchable content right from the beginning
- Capture on the go - real-time mobile engagement
- Use device camera
- Pull from image library
- Download from internet
- Save attachment from email
- Save files as PDF, TIFF or native format
- Crop, adjust and position capture images
- Centrally configure enterprise-level validation
- Create 100% searchable PDFs
- Financial services
- field inspections
- Claims processing at initial notice of a loss
- Immediate claim filing using photos of documents
- Speed up processing, cut costs and enhance customer service
- Expedite mortgage loan processes
- Capture W2 forms, pay stubs, etc. securely and instantly
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Upload customer information to workflow process instantly
- Capture on-scene images of property of equipment
- Provide immediate collateral to hired lenders
- Lenders can instantly verify & access images
- Capture & upload medical images from mobile devices
- Increase physician engagement across different departments
- Enable patients to be more involved in their treatment
- Reduce unnecessary and costly visits for patients
Download ILINX Capture Mobile from your app store.
Capture your email and initiate workflow with one click
With a simple right click of your mouse, our email capture technology allows you to contribute and index single or multiple email messages, including attachments, to your ECM system.
- Capture from any email field, including subject, sender, recipient, date, etc.
- Capture body, attachment, or both
- Inject directly into workflow
- Capture multiple data types
- Automate database lookups
- Enable authentication-based processing
Get started today
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, ImageSource has the right ECM solution for you.
ImageSource is a leader in ECM integration and the manufacturer of ILINX software
ImageSource is a recognized leader in consulting, strategic analysis and rapid application deployment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Founded in 1994, ImageSource is a privately held corporation headquartered in Olympia, WA. We currently provide business process automation for organizations ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500.