- Take advantage of early payment discounts
- Improve debt collection rates
- Facilitate better vendor relationships
- Increase cash flow
- Effectively monitor transaction
- Improve credit line
- Leverage business intelligence
- Mitigate risk
- Extend the power of your SIS & ERP
- Capture: electronic & paper
- Workflow & BPM
- Electronic Forms
- Email Capture
- Advanced Capture
- Content Management
- Retention Management
Find the best ROI in your Account Payable solution
What level of automation is best for your organization?
Food manufacturer with distributed growing operation streamlines AP processing
National Frozen Foods Corporation quickly rolls out web-based capture platform and integrates image repository with ERP system.
- Web-based technology can be deployed, serviced, upgraded and managed from central location
- Distributed capture platform also supports ad-hoc and transactional activities
- Solution was implemeted in half the time of traditional ECM systems, and can be easily extended using internal IT resources
- Workers access critical information from documents while staying within familiar ERP environment via codeless integration
"The fact that ImageSource is certified by SAP gave us confidence they would meet our critical deadline to get the new ERP system up and running. Their ILINX technology was the key element to a seamless integration which maximized our ROI."
Kevin Luck, Business Systems Analyst, IT Division, Mazda North American Operations
Our financial solutions bring value in 4 important ways
Continuity & Compliance
California University automates AP and purchasing processes
Disparate departmental solutions were not economically nor functionally serving the business processes at this major learning institution. With help from ImageSource, the University now has the ability to leverage one system for AP processing, plus multiple other processes, extending the power of its PeopleSoft Student Information System.
- Processing time greatly reduced in both Finance and Enrollment
- Workflow provides efficiency and the ability to track documents and packages as they are being processed
- Workers view supporting documents without leaving SIS screen, requiring no additional training
- Investment in the system has been shared by multiple departments and has consolidated IT demand
Get started today
Whether your organization is looking to go paperless, manage digital content or automate document-driven processes, ImageSource has the right ECM solution for you.
ImageSource is a leader in ECM integration and the manufacturer of ILINX software
ImageSource is a recognized leader in consulting, strategic analysis and rapid application deployment of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions. Founded in 1994, ImageSource is a privately held corporation headquartered in Olympia, WA. We currently provide business process automation for organizations ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500.